10th wedding anniversary gifts and celebration lay emphasis on the belief that “Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.”
Thus, traditional gift symbols for 10th wedding anniversary are Tin/Aluminum. These materials symbolize the durability and malleability required in a strong relationship. Plus, tin is also resistant to corrosion.
On the other hand, modern gifts for this anniversary focus on diamond and diamond jewelry. Color theme for 10th wedding anniversary is silver or blue.
As this is the first of the major milestone wedding anniversaries, you must be looking forward to making this anniversary special.
So, without further ado, let’s move on to explore some unique and thoughtful ideas for celebrating the tenth wedding anniversary.
- Tin and pewter gifts go well with the traditional theme of tenth wedding anniversary. So, try searching for beautiful tin and pewter pendants, earrings, cufflinks etc.
View various selections of handcrafted tin jewelry to choose appropriate jewelry according to the tastes and preferences of the recipient of your gift.
- Tin of homemade cookies, collectable tin boxes, tin of luxury biscuits also make good anniversary presents for 10th wedding anniversary celebration.
- Consider gifting your spouse a tin cup or box filled with gourmet chocolates. Use silver paper and white or blue ribbon for packing the present.
Finally, attach a lovely message or love note along with it to add personal touch. In addition, give a bunch of 10 daffodil flowers to mark this milestone anniversary.
After all, “Flowers are Love’s truest language; they betray, Like the divining rods of Magi old, Where precious wealth lies buried, not of gold, But love–strong love, that never can decay!”- Park Benjamin.
- Personalized wind chimes, personalized cast aluminum garden plaque, aluminum figurines, romantic sculptures, aluminum roses, antique tin gifts etc. make wonderful gifts for a couple celebrating the 10th wedding anniversary.
- Gifting nickel plated diamante champagne flutes is a superb gift suggestion for the tenth wedding anniversary celebration.
- You may also present aluminum baking pan or barbeque grill to barbeque fanatics.
- If you are looking for something exciting then you can present a magnetic photo frame clock or a 10th anniversary book clock.
- Daffodil is the traditional flower for the tenth wedding anniversary. It represents cheerfulness and joy. Gemstones associated with this anniversary year are Diamond/Black Onyx/Blue Sapphire.
Bracelet, necklace, ring, cufflinks, tie tacks, pins, brooches or other such articles of jewelry embedded with any of these glittering gemstones make excellent gifts to commemorate this occasion.
- Consider getting a lavish jewel studded watch for your beloved. Jewel studded wallets are also gaining popularity nowadays.
- To make your tenth wedding anniversary present more visually appealing and catch the spirit of the theme, wrap your gift in aluminum foil followed by a layer of vibrant colored cellophane.
Common yet popular gift suggestions for 10th wedding anniversary
- Picture frame prepared from tin or aluminum
- Tin/Aluminum paper weight
- Tin/Aluminum jewelry box
- Decorative wall sconces
- Aromatic candles and cantle tins
- Tin decorative mirror
- Anodized cookware
- Personalized 10th wedding anniversary plate
- 10th wedding anniversary clock